Become a non-smoker forever
Most people who smoke know that it is in their best interest to quit. There are numerous reasons why you should quit smoking: health concerns, the expense of smoking, and pressure from society and family, among others.
Why do people start smoking in the first place? Most of the time is because it is a solution to a problem: fitting in with friends, rebelling against authority, relieving stress.
As time goes on you realize that smoking is something you would like to quit. However, now you are addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes, and you have also programmed a conditioned response in your subconscious mind to smoke during certain situations and events. The most effective way to quit smoking is to eliminate the urges that make you smoke in the first place. Then it is simply a matter of letting your body detox from the effects of nicotine. It usually only takes two weeks for this to occur. It really is that easy.
How can Southside Wellness help me become a non-smoker?
We offer effective therapy to help you break your smoking habit quickly. Our therapy is quicker and more effective than hypnosis, which is the current method tried by some to quit smoking.
Willpower alone is not enough. You need the skill and guidance of an experienced therapist to help you. Here are the benefits of our program:
- Learn how to quickly stop the urge to smoke anytime, anywhere.
- Eliminate the reasons why you smoke, and turn them into positive actions and behavior.
- Learn how not to substitute your new non-smoking habit for another bad habit.
- Learn how not to gain weight after you become a non-smoker.
- Learn how to easily release cravings and urges.
* It is important to understand that if you truly want to keep smoking, there is no therapy that can make you stop. All you have to do is make the commitment to becoming a non- smoker and we will show you the easiest and most effective way both time and cost-wise.
Call today and find out how we can help you, help yourself.
Ask yourself the following questions
- What positive benefits would I enjoy if I quit today?
- What positive affects would these benefits have on my health and life?
- What is keeping me from stopping today?
Make that commitment to yourself today. You deserve it.
Comments are closed.